domingo, 17 de maio de 2020

17/5 🇧🇷Evangelho do dia 🇺🇸Gospel of the day

Quem me ama será amado por meu Pai, e eu o amarei.
Whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him.

Evangelho
Aleluia, aleluia, aleluia. Quem me ama realmente guardará minha palavra, / e meu Pai o amará, e a ele nós viremos (Jo 14,23). – Proclamação do evangelho de Jesus Cristo segundo João 14,15-21 – Naquele tempo, disse Jesus a seus discípulos: 15“Se me amais, guardareis os meus mandamentos, 16e eu rogarei ao Pai, e ele vos dará um outro defensor, para que permaneça sempre convosco: 17o Espírito da verdade, que o mundo não é capaz de receber, porque não o vê nem o conhece. Vós o conheceis, porque ele permanece junto de vós e estará dentro de vós. 18Não vos deixarei órfãos. Eu virei a vós. 19Pouco tempo ainda, e o mundo não mais me verá, mas vós me vereis, porque eu vivo e vós vivereis. 20Naquele dia sabereis que eu estou no meu Pai e vós em mim e eu em vós. 21Quem acolheu os meus mandamentos e os observa, esse me ama. Ora, quem me ama será amado por meu Pai, e eu o amarei e me manifestarei a ele”. – Palavra da salvação.

Gospel
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah. Whoever loves me will really keep my word, / and my Father will love him, and we will come to him (Jn 14:23). - Proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ according to John 14,15-21 - At that time, Jesus said to his disciples: 15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments, 16and I will pray to the Father, and he will give you another defender, to may it always remain with you: 17 the Spirit of truth, which the world is unable to receive, because it does not see or know it. You know him, because he remains with you and will be within you. 18I will not leave you orphans. I will come to you. 19Little time yet, and the world will no longer see me, but you will see me, because I live and you will live. 20In that day you will know that I am in my Father and you in me and I in you. 21 Whoever has accepted my commandments and keeps them, he loves me. Now whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and show myself to him ”. - Word of salvation.


Reflexão
Jesus procura animar a esperança dos seus seguidores, prometendo que não os abandonaria e lhes garantindo o dom do Espírito da verdade. Mais um pouco e Jesus já não será visto no mundo, mas seus seguidores o verão, porque ele viverá neles se guardarem suas palavras. A comunidade cristã e cada um de seus membros se tornam habitação da divindade; o ser humano é o santuário vivo do Espírito de Deus. O Pai não é um Deus distante, mas alguém que se aproxima da humanidade e estabelece morada com ela.

Reflection
Jesus seeks to enliven the hope of his followers, promising that he would not abandon them and guaranteeing them the gift of the Spirit of truth. A little more and Jesus will no longer be seen in the world, but his followers will see him, because he will live in them if they keep his words. The Christian community and each of its members become the dwelling of the divinity; the human being is the living sanctuary of the Spirit of God. The Father is not a distant God, but someone who approaches humanity and establishes a home with it. do many people still ignore Jesus and his project of love and life for everyone?

Rezando 
Senhor Jesus, Tu mesmo estarás conosco para sempre. Ajuda-nos a te amar cada vez mais e também seremos amados pelo Pai. Amém.

Praying 
Lord Jesus, you yourself will be with us forever. Help us to love you more and more and we will also be loved by the Father. Amen.

Abençoando
Traçando o sinal da cruz em você diga: Abençoai-me Senhor Deus que é † Pai, Filho e Espírito Santo, para que eu viva sempre no Teu amor e fazendo só o bem a todos. Amém!

Traçando o sinal da cruz em seu/ua filho/a: Abençoe a você (nome do filho/a), nosso Deus que é † Pai, Filho e Espírito Santo, para que você filho/a viva sempre no amor de Deus e fazendo só o bem a todos. Amém!

Blessing
By tracing the sign of the cross in you say: Bless me Lord God that is † father, son, and holy spirit, to live always in your love and doing good to all. Amen!


By tracing the sign of the cross on your son/daughter/au: Bless you (name of child), our God who is † father, son, and holy spirit, for you child alive always in love of God and doing good to all. Amen!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário