quinta-feira, 28 de maio de 2020

28/5 🇧🇷Evangelho do dia 🇺🇸Gospel of the day

Que todos sejam um, como tu, Pai, estás em mim e eu em ti.
May all be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you.

Evangelho
Aleluia, aleluia, aleluia. Para que todos sejam um, diz o Senhor, / como tu estás em mim e eu em ti, / para que o mundo possa crer que me enviaste (Jo 17,21). – Proclamação do evangelho de Jesus Cristo segundo João 17,20-26 – Naquele tempo, Jesus ergueu os olhos ao céu e rezou, dizendo: 20“Pai santo, eu não te rogo somente por eles, mas também por aqueles que vão crer em mim pela sua palavra; 21para que todos sejam um, como tu, Pai, estás em mim e eu em ti, e para que eles estejam em nós, a fim de que o mundo creia que tu me enviaste. 22Eu dei-lhes a glória que tu me deste, para que eles sejam um, como nós somos um: 23eu neles e tu em mim, para que assim eles cheguem à unidade perfeita e o mundo reconheça que tu me enviaste e os amaste como me amaste a mim. 24Pai, aqueles que me deste, quero que estejam comigo onde eu estiver, para que eles contemplem a minha glória, glória que tu me deste porque me amaste antes da fundação do universo. 25Pai justo, o mundo não te conheceu, mas eu te conheci, e estes também conheceram que tu me enviaste. 26Eu lhes fiz conhecer o teu nome e o tornarei conhecido ainda mais, para que o amor com que me amaste esteja neles e eu mesmo esteja neles”. – Palavra da salvação.

Gospel
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah. So that all may be one, says the Lord, / as you are in me and I in you, / so that the world may believe that you have sent me (Jn 17:21). - Proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ according to John 17,20-26 - At that time, Jesus looked up to heaven and prayed, saying: 20 “Holy Father, I pray not only for them, but also for those who will believe in me for your word; 21 so that all may be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you, and that they may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22I gave them the glory that you gave me, so that they may be one, as we are one: 23you in them and you in me, so that they may come to perfect unity and the world will recognize that you sent me and loved them as me you loved me. 24Father, those you gave me, I want you to be with me wherever I am, so that they may contemplate my glory, glory that you gave me because you loved me before the foundation of the universe. 25Righteous father, the world did not know you, but I knew you, and they also knew that you sent me. 26I made your name known to them and I will make it known even more, so that the love with which you loved me is in them and I myself am in them ”. - Word of salvation.

Reflexão

A prece de Jesus atravessa os séculos, atinge as pessoas de todos os tempos e recai sobre a unidade dos seus seguidores: “Para que todos sejam um, como tu, Pai, estás em mim e eu em ti”. Essa união entre Jesus e o Pai é um dos ensinamentos e testemunhos que os discípulos deverão oferecer ao mundo. É importante que todos conheçam esse movimento da Trindade em benefício da humanidade: o Pai ama o Filho e o envia ao mundo; o Filho ama o Pai e lhe é fiel em tudo e, ao encerrar sua missão terrena, Jesus envia o Espírito Santo. A unidade será um sinal para que o mundo creia em Jesus como o Enviado de Deus. 

Reflection
Jesus' prayer spans the centuries, reaches people of all times and falls on the unity of his followers: "So that all may be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you". This union between Jesus and the Father is one of the teachings and testimonies that the disciples must offer to the world. It is important that everyone knows this movement of the Trinity for the benefit of humanity: the Father loves the Son and sends him into the world; the Son loves the Father and is faithful to him in everything, and when he ends his earthly mission, Jesus sends the Holy Spirit. Unity will be a sign for the world to believe in Jesus as the Envoy of God.

Rezando 
Jesus, que formemos uma grande família unida ao Pai, a ti e entre nós, pelo Espírito Santo. E que estejamos contigo onde Tu estiver. Obrigado, Senhor. Amém.

Praying 
Jesus, may we form a large family united to the Father, to you and among us, by the Holy Spirit. And may we be with you wherever You are. Thank you sir. Amen.

Abençoando
Traçando o sinal da cruz em você diga: Abençoai-me Senhor Deus que é † Pai, Filho e Espírito Santo, para que eu viva sempre no Teu amor e fazendo só o bem a todos. Amém!

Traçando o sinal da cruz em seu/ua filho/a: Abençoe a você (nome do filho/a), nosso Deus que é † Pai, Filho e Espírito Santo, para que você filho/a viva sempre no amor de Deus e fazendo só o bem a todos. Amém!

Blessing
By tracing the sign of the cross in you say: Bless me Lord God that is † father, son, and holy spirit, to live always in your love and doing good to all. Amen!


By tracing the sign of the cross on your son/daughter/au: Bless you (name of child), our God who is † father, son, and holy spirit, for you child alive always in love of God and doing good to all. Amen!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário