terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2020

05/5 🇧🇷Evangelho do dia 🇺🇸Gospel of the day

Eu e Pai somos um.
I and the Father are one.

Evangelho
Aleluia, aleluia, aleluia. Minhas ovelhas escutam minha voz, / eu as conheço e elas me seguem (Jo 10,27). – Proclamação do evangelho de Jesus Cristo segundo João 10,22-30 – 22Celebrava-se, em Jerusalém, a festa da Dedicação do templo. Era inverno. 23Jesus passeava pelo templo, no Pórtico de Salomão. 24Os judeus rodeavam-no e disseram: “Até quando nos deixarás em dúvida? Se tu és o Messias, dize-nos abertamente”. 25Jesus respondeu: “Já vo-lo disse, mas vós não acreditais. As obras que eu faço em nome do meu Pai dão testemunho de mim; 26vós, porém, não acreditais, porque não sois das minhas ovelhas. 27As minhas ovelhas escutam a minha voz, eu as conheço e elas me seguem. 28Eu dou-lhes a vida eterna, e elas jamais se perderão. E ninguém vai arrancá-las de minha mão. 29Meu Pai, que me deu essas ovelhas, é maior que todos, e ninguém pode arrebatá-las da mão do Pai. 30Eu e o Pai somos um”. – Palavra da salvação.

Gospel
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah. My sheep hear my voice, / I know them and they follow me (Jn 10,27). - Proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ according to John 10, 22-30 - 22The festival of Temple Dedication was celebrated in Jerusalem. It was winter. 23Jesus was walking through the temple on Solomon's Portico. 24The Jews surrounded him and said: “How long will you leave us in doubt? If you are the Messiah, tell us openly ”. 25Jesus replied: “I told you already, but you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name bear witness to me; 26you, however, do not believe, because you are not of my sheep. 27My sheep hear my voice, I know them and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they will never be lost. And no one is going to snatch them from my hand. 29My Father, who gave me these sheep, is greater than all, and no one can snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30I and the Father are one ”. - Word of salvation.

Reflexão
Só pode compreender Jesus e o seu Reino quem se dispõe a estabelecer com ele relações de comunhão, diálogo, busca sincera. Essas atitudes estão na base de todo verdadeiro  encontro. Mas as lideranças do povo não se abrem para acolher Jesus. Então, não aceitam tampouco o Pai, pois é impossível agradar a Deus sem aceitar Jesus, o Filho de Deus. Pois Jesus age em nome do Pai, e suas ovelhas estão sob a tutela do Pai. Ora, existe comunhão íntima entre Jesus e o Pai: “Eu e o Pai somos um”.

Reflection
Only those who are willing to establish relations of communion, dialogue and sincere search can understand Jesus and his Kingdom. These attitudes are the basis of every true encounter. But the leaders of the people are not open to welcoming Jesus. So, neither do they accept the Father, because it is impossible to please God without accepting Jesus, the Son of God. For Jesus acts in the name of the Father, and his sheep are under the Father's tutelage. Now, there is an intimate communion between Jesus and the Father: "I and the Father are one".

Rezando 
Ó Cristo Jesus, para pertencer à tua comunidade, precisamos acreditar em ti e obedecer aos teus ensinamentos. Queremos, Senhor, renovar o propósito de seguir-te agora e sempre. Amém.

Praying 
O Christ Jesus, to belong to your community, we need to believe in you and obey your teachings. We want, Lord, to renew the purpose of following you now and forever. Amen.

Abençoando
Traçando o sinal da cruz em você diga: Abençoai-me Senhor Deus que é † Pai, Filho e Espírito Santo, para que eu viva sempre no Teu amor e fazendo só o bem a todos. Amém!

Traçando o sinal da cruz em seu/ua filho/a: Abençoe a você (nome do filho/a), nosso Deus que é † Pai, Filho e Espírito Santo, para que você filho/a viva sempre no amor de Deus e fazendo só o bem a todos. Amém!

Blessing
By tracing the sign of the cross in you say: Bless me Lord God that is † father, son, and holy spirit, to live always in your love and doing good to all. Amen!


By tracing the sign of the cross on your son/daughter/au: Bless you (name of child), our God who is † father, son, and holy spirit, for you child alive always in love of God and doing good to all. Amen!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário