Why does preaching the gospel cause so much agitation in society? For there are two sides that fight without truce: the disciples of Jesus, who courageously preach the Good News, and those who prefer to live with injustice. Christians and Christians are repressed, imprisoned, taken to court to account for their attitudes and faith. But you have the assurance of Jesus' assistance: "I will give you words and wisdom, to which none of the adversaries will be able to resist or counter."
Adapted by Flávio.
- Lua e sol, bendizei o Senhor! / Astros e estrelas, bendizei o Senhor!
- Chuvas e orvalhos, bendizei o Senhor! / Brisas e ventos, bendizei o Senhor!
- Fogo e calor, bendizei o Senhor! / Frio e ardor, bendizei o Senhor!
Praise him and exalt him for the endless centuries!
- Moon and sun, I blessed the Lord! / Stars and stars, I blessed the Lord!
- Rains and orvalhos, I blessed the Lord! / Breezes and winds, I blessed the Lord!
- Fire and warmth, I blessed the Lord! / Cold and burning, I blessed the Lord!
Traçando o sinal da cruz em seu/ua filho/a: Abençoe a você (nome do filho/a), nosso Deus que é † Pai, Filho e Espírito Santo, para que você filho/a viva sempre no amor de Deus e fazendo só o bem a todos. Amém!
By tracing the sign of the cross on your son/daughter: Bless you (name of child), our God who is † father, son, and holy spirit, for you child alive always in love of God and doing good to all. Amen!